Three words to describe her? Strong, fearless and inspirational.
Thanks for the love Sabrina- so touched to know someone is enjoying my site as much as I enjoy writing it.
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
My 15 Nominations
I understand that some of the nominees will have received this award before so there is no obligation to accept.
The blogs that I have nominated are the ones I enjoy reading the most.
The ones featured here are daring, funny, witty, clever, insightful, entertaining and light hearted. You’ll appreciate that they are all Mama blogs- but they are oh so different.
Just want to let you know I appreciate your honesty in your writing and I love reading your posts!
3) Robyn Jackson – I loved this post ’10 things I want my daughter to know before she turns 10′
11) Sexy Mama – I just love this post ‘I’m sorry to all the Mothers I used to work with’
14) A Moderate Mama– This post is so accurate! ’10 weird things that happen when you become a mom’
Now 7 things about me
1) My first pet was a black cat who died after being hit by a car 😦
2) Cooking for me is a chore (pizza for dinner kids!)
3) I have a serious sweet tooth (any excuse for chocolate!)
4) Despite being a Mama I am terrible at multi tasking (anyone else have this problem?)
5) I am an introvert but I love to talk (I’m just a walking contradiction)
6) My 11 year old is now almost as tall as I am (this is not hard- her friends have been taller than me even when they were in grade three)
7) My family are my life (just in case you hadn’t already picked up on that)
The floor is yours 🙂